April 29, 2013

Fancy Find: Boredshorts

Need a laugh? Haha you probably were wondering why I spelled boredshorts wrong, eh? Well, This post has nothing to do with fashion! It's all about this great youtube channel I just recently found!!!!

Found it on Pinterest & I just fell in love with it, It's so great, and highly entertaining. I recommend it 100%, great for adults & kiddos! So I clicked on the pin, and it took me to this video where adults are lip syncing kids voices and acting out a scenario where the kids tell it like it is... At first, I thought "oh how awesome, these dad's are great! Spending time with their kids and entertaining the rest of the world! But actually the true story is:

Kid History first began when Randy Roberts, then finishing dental school at New York University, decided to enter the Lingo Film Festival in New York. He was determined to win, so he enlisted his brothers John and Brett, as well as his NYU roommate, Richard Sharrah, to help.

“It was my last year out there and I wanted to do something that I thought would for sure win,” said Randy Roberts, who now has his own dental practice in Taylorsville. “I had the idea for Kid History and I brought it to Utah to have my brothers and Richard help throw it together.”
The film ended up winning in the festival, but more importantly, it gained a quick following on YouTube, with more than 800,000 views in the first three days.

I have a kid voice anyway and these videos are amazing to me, they are the icing to my cake. Seriously so funny! I watch them almost everyday, and I laugh every time I do! I'm pretty much addicted to them! 

If they ever need a stylist on set, I'd love to help out! Or if there'd like to feature a pair of earrings on Kristina or somebody, that'd be great! ; )


Here are some of my favorites(plus they add a new one on their youtube channel every monday!):


Basketball Class
 
 
Fast Food
 
 
Cooking Show
 
 
Rope Swing

 
Lunch
Boredshorts.tv

Enjoy! Xoxo -Ryn

No comments: