April 17, 2013

Fancy Find: Poshmark App

Soo, I came across poshmark awhile back and I kinda tossed it to the side...
One might ask, what is a poshmark app? The Best way I can describe it, is: Ebay & A clothes swap collide! You pay for the clothes, but you check other peoples closets.
So you are more than welcome on this site. It's free to upload your goods, they take 20% of what you earn when you sell an item, and then the have a set amount for shipping, which is $6.99 for $25 & under and $4.99 on items $25.00 & over. Many sellers bundle multiple items for you  from their closets so you don't end up paying twice the shipping if you want more than one item from them. This is for Ladies only, but some sellers do sell kid clothing & men clothing. Also haggling is accepted! (found out something about myself, I love to haggle!) Right now it's only for iphone/iPad users, but they are expanding sometime soon. If you are not on Poshmark yet, please sign up through me! When you sign up, there will be a box in the sign up page that says, something like,

Well I picked it back up and started posting clothes I don't wear anymore... Selling them. Yay! Don't get me wrong, I love giving to salvation army, but I also like to make moola too!  I have just recently sold 3 things! so excited to sell more (help me out will ya!). I have already sold 2 pairs of shoes and & 1 top!!! What you really have to watch out for is, not buying things with the money you just earned! naughty naughty! Terrible, OK maybe not ( I really like what I bought!! It's more like a switch-a-roo of closets! ; ) I have already bought a pair of genuine leather Authentic Cole Haan loafers for $14.00!!! (Unheard of, but not for me!!! Favor chases me down and overtakes me.) A gold kangaroo necklace (that I wear ALL the time! I just fancy it so much!) which was only $15! and some white converse... Not sure I like them... I wish the seller had told me whether the shoes came from a non-smoke house or not... hopefully washing them will help. I bought them for $15.00.  The only things I wish was a little lower in price were the consignment fee and the shipping. Other than that I really like that site!

They have great stuff on that site, Alot of brand name stuff! One thing I would say is to be well informed of your brands, when they go on sale at the store, (because they try to charge more than what they actually are worth) and don't be afraid to haggle the price down. The ultimate reason they're selling their clothes is to get rid of them, and if you name the right price, you'll end up with some really great items to incorporate into your wardrobe. :)

For the awesomeness of poshmark, if you refer peeps, They get $5.00 in credit and you $5.00 in credits. it's a win-win situation! and you can use that credit towards any closet on the site!

When signing up on poshmark, use this code, HXVAS please & thank-you!

P.S. My closet's name is @rynb, I know shocker right?!

Love ya - Ryn







 

No comments: