April 1, 2013

Fancy Find: Paper!

I hope everyone had a wonderful day yesterday! It was so fun at my house, everyone came over, we ate, we laughed, we thanked The Lord for giving up His son on the cross, so that we could have an everlasting relationship with Him. So then I was able to style my sister and take pictures of her, blog will be up soon! It was just a great day I would say!



Umm, have you seen how cute rifle paper co. is?! So cute! I love the florals, the colors and her designs! It's so lovely when I use her labels, which I had bought in February from Anthropologie! I even made a card out of them! So happy! I'm still waiting for the cute cute cute iPhone cases to debut! Can't wait! Sometime in April, she said it would be!😊 Eeek! I just love how vintage her look is, and yet so current! Everthing is soo beautiful! I just want to buy all of her stuff & frame it. It's just that spectacular!
 
 
Another favorite is Kelli Murray art! Omgosh! I just adore her work! I just want to meet her! and Her lil' girl is sooo precious! I've never actually bought a thing from her as of yet, but I am definitely planning to! I just love her look! Veeeery Whimsical & fresh! So Me!
 
 
And then there is Mini & Maximus, they have the cutest deer print & Cat print eva! Oh man I want them so badly! They're definitely oh so cute! Perfect for my studio!
 
I follow @kellimurray @annariflebond & @miniandmaximus on Instagram! Because I love each of their looks! And I find inspiration with each of their styles! It's like a breath of fresh air! ☺
 
I hope you find inspiration & buy these prints from these amazing artists!
XoXo -Ryn

No comments: