April 10, 2013

Beauty Find: Quirky Make-up

Umm, How cute is make-up that the package is just as cute as the actual make-up?! Seriously! Super duper cute! I'm attracted to the packaging! I get destracted by pretty things! or just quirky things... ; )

 I love the Chantecaille eyeshadows with the sharkfin pressed into each eyeshadow! Who really cares about the colors, right?! They also have a limited addition elephant pressed eyeshadow!

Chantecaille Cosmetics : HERE



And I'm really happy about MAC cosmetics Archie's girls collection! Sooo Cute! They have such cute packaging and a bluch that has hearts pressed into it!!!
 
MAC Cosmetics : HERE
 
The Aerin Brand's Pressed powder is so pretty too! The only word that comes to me when describing it is: Elegant. It's very elegant looking/
 
AERIN Beauty : HERE
 
 
Okay so it's not totally a pressed blush, but They're still equally as cool! I mean they remind me of dippin'dots! Which is pretty cool! I mean, zero calories!
 
Guerlain : HERE
 
            How cool is this? Pantone & sephora teaming up to create a make-up line!! Super cool!       The squares are PERFECT!
 
Sephora + Pantone: HERE 

 
Even NYX has cool geometric pressed powder! So awesome!

 
NYX : HERE
 
If you don't know this yet, I'm a total sucker for stripes! I love them! It doesn't matter where I am, If I see stripes I head straight to where they are! It's like I have a radar or something! I adore 'em! and this blush is totally up my alley!
 
 
Sephora: HERE
 
I am a bronzer girl ALL the way! I love bronzer! and this is a baked one, which I love the look completely! It almost looks like brushstrokes!
 
 
Urban Decay: HERE
 
 
I love the scallops of this Physicians Formula Blush! So pretty! and let me tell you this brand has all sorts of pretty blushes & bronzers!!! I'll be looking, next time I go to Ulta!
 
Physicians Formula : HERE
 
 
 
Let me know if you come across any other cool or quirky make-up! I'd love to see it! - Ryn 

No comments: