April 22, 2013

Soul Searcher: You're my inspiration/ It's all in the details!

So sometimes it's just nice to just go into a store and try clothes on...
You don't neccessarily need to buy from them. You just go and feel like a girl. and you try, try try again!
 
So the other day, I went in and tried things on at Anthropologie. And I had a blast.
I picked out what I liked and then headed to the dressing room. It felt glorious!
Like the heavens were shining down on me.
I also got some inspiration in details for the clothes I make myself. And I like to see how the stores style their mannequins, because it helps me grow as a stylist, to style my cleints and myself. I'm  kinda excited about the pics I have too!  : )
P.s. The People were super nice to me that day! BONUS!


Here are a few pics I took! : )

 
 












Enjoy! -Ryn

No comments: