December 19, 2012

Day 19: Ryn Bray - Gift a wrappin'!

 Hey Y'all! It's Ryn Here! So I love giving gifts and pretty ones are the best to give & receive. And easier than you think to wrap & present cute decor on each package!!! Go look, I'll show you! 
 
So I was talking with my friend Holly and we both love to wrap gifts! So it only makes sense to do a blog post with ideas of how to gift wrap your gifts five days before Christmas!and since it's almost Christmas it's a must right?!!! To me a nicely wrapped gift is such a nice gesture! It says, I love you because I'm putting my time, effort & creativity into making Christmas extra special for you!
 
 Here are a few ideas I got off the ever so creative hub called: Pinterest : ) So now you have ideas of making your gifts prettier than just the paper!
 
 You don't have to spend oodles & gobs of moolah on decorations for your gifts either!  You can use: Velvet ribbon, Snowflake ornaments, ribbon, washi tape, string, craft paper, fabric, bandanas, hankies, tea towels, coffee filters, etc...
 
Isn't this the cutest? to use party streamer ribbon and a glittered snowflake ornament from walmart or target!

 I Love the this idea of using butcher string... Not used of course! but the red & white is simple yet perfect! I even love the little tree! So cute!

               Great idea, no? I love this ingenious idea, Using coffee filters to wrap a gift! So smart!

 I love all things glittered! and Having it wrapped around a box is perfection! another cute idea: glitter the top of a box and tie it with a simple bow : )

 Craft paper, butcher string & a rosemary wreath! So simple. So elegant!
 
 I love Love love this idea! With white craft paper, string an envelope & note card and a feather sooo cute!

                        Using strips of scrap fabric is genius! and the button is an added bonus!
                           Love the glittered clothes pin and lil' Christmas tree! So Precious!

                      Again. Love this idea! Love the glittered polka-dot graft paper! So amazing!

 Love this Idea of a pin wheel & newspaper! instead of a bow...
 
 I love deer. I get it from my mom, because she loves deer. But this would be icing on the cake for me! I love the washi tape and the stamps too! This stamps make it look like a package that came through the mail service.
 
                    Velvet ribbon is a nice touch & the stamped snowflakes are a wonderful addition.

                                                       I this whole array of packages! : )

                                                      Washi tape & string! 2 must-haves!

                                   Super cute flower, string and craft paper! Oh so Joyous!

Perfect. Pom-poms are my fave! Wide ribbon is a nice accent to a simple yet really cute idea of wrapping!
 
                                              Love the gold dots! and Leather tag! So chic!

             Pom-poms, you need to get some! or make some, use a four tonged fork, yarn and string!


                                   Fabric! Genius! No bow. no washi tape. no tape! Perfect!
Hankies and tea towels are perfect too! Because 1. it's green. 2. it's pretty & 3. it can be incorporated into the gift! 
                         The wooden snowflake & string... with the all-white package... Gorgeous!

                                      I love the melted wax... Kinda just seals the deal, right?

Different ways to tie your package with string! and add some colorful pom-poms too!
Love the newspaper! I have always love the idea to wrap you gifts in words... Old hymnal books, bibles, etc. are great!
                                  Gingham ribbon is great! and a twig of rosemary, So sweet!

                         Yarn, pom-poms, handmade pom poms, & felt bunting! So much fun!!!

                    Love all of what is going on! the tape measure, ugh! How awesome is that?!

                     Love the craft paper, sting, lace and white pen! so unique and wonderful!

I hope this ignites a creative fire inside of you to make your packages look pretty!
Merry Christmas! Love you!



No comments: