December 1, 2012

Day 2: Lauren Leeper - a Christmas beauty fashion blog....




Where to even begin... All I've ever known as a job has been in the fashion or beauty industry. I've experienced it from all different aspects. From television makeup to makeup sales to personal shopping to women's retail, just a little bit of everything. I have come to realize one of my biggest passion's is helping women feel beautiful and confident in who they are as a woman and as a child of God. So I think it's only appropriate to pair beauty and confidence in Christ together in the spirit of Christmas with my favorite things to beautify the inner and outer self!

 


Hands down my favorite book of all times... Sorry it's not related to Christmas, but you should definitely ask for it for Christmas!
( Via: Amazon)

Read it, it will change your life! Expose lies and learn how to replace those beliefs with truth! Every woman has at least a few incorrect thoughts about herself that need to be changed. Get strong and beautiful on the inside with this bad boy of a read.

Current beauty obsession... Also not related to Christmas, but should make it on your list...
(Via: Sephora)
Uhhhhhhmazing stuff! It will increase the length and fullness of your lashes like you will not believe! Helpful hint, only use the fibers on the top lashes, it tends to stick together when you use it on bottom and top. If you want a dramatically long lash, keep layering on the fibers in between each coat of mascara. BAM! LASHtastic!!!

Winter and Year Round Fashion Inspiration...

(Via: pinterest)
Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are fashion genius'. From their amazing handbags and statement sunglasses to their chic grunge style, I am always inspired. Effortless and fabulous at the same time, perfection.

Beauty in your belly...

(Via: Sam's Club)
You have not lived, until you've eaten this delicious treat! Yummy and full of antioxidants, the perfect pair! Put some of these out in a glass bowl at your Christmas gatherings and they're sure to please. These are available at Sam's:)


And last but not least, some things to beautify your surroundings, especially during CHRISTMAS, yes these favorites actually pertain to the season...



(Via: Pinterest)
(Via: Pinterest)
I keep pine cones and antlers in my casa year round just because I like a cozy cabin feel, but they are definitely a staple all over the house during Christmas as well. I put them everywhere!!!!


Hope you've enjoyed hearing about a few of my favorite things and I hope you love them and feel more encouraged and beautiful from them! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

~ Lauren Leeper



 

No comments: