December 15, 2012

Day 15: Lindsay Michael - Christmas DIY





Let me introduce myself,

I'm Lindsay and I'm married to Andy. I have a 9 year old son named Kyler, 7 year old daughter named Hayden, and 5 month old baby girl named Poppy. My husband is Welsh and the wittiest man on the planet. I have a personal relationship with Jesus and believe in redemption and that truth always wins. I drink to much coffee and you can probably find me where the sun shines bright. I love words. Choose them wisely.

"tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered by your old nonsense." -Emerson

xx

Haaaay.

As mom of three, you moms out there can understand how busy it can be. Even if you're a single gal or guy the last days before Christmas can catch up to you quickly. This guest blog session I've decided to do a quick DIY for decor or gift. I love quick and easy thank you very much.

Here are your supples:

Gold spray paint
Hot glue gun
Gold thick thread
Random animals or army men

(I used my sons but you can go to any local thrift and buy a bag for next to nothing.)





Next: take a cardboard or any surface rather (outside is best) spray those little guys till they glitz.





Then once they've dried just apply a small dot of hot glue and cut the string to make a loop. I recommend laying to dry for a bit before you hang.

Voila'




Now the best part is if you're feeling extra fancy is that you have half a can of gold spray to bling basically anything you want. I've placed some animals around the house, you can give these as gifts also because I'd totally buy these on etsy (I mean) Seriously.

Or make golden phone case.







Boom.

Do you love it or do you love it?


Love, Lindsay

xx

















No comments: