December 4, 2012

Day 5: Cortney Hart - Amp up that Christmas List! Your hair will thank you.




When I was eight years old the Lord dropped in my heart that I would be a hairstylist. I'm probably one the the most laidback hairstylists you'll ever meet. Although I tend to be a bit of a perfectionist I don't like "fuss" and I would never want a client walking out of my chair or a friend leaving my house sporting a look they could never duplicate. Just several days ago I cut off 6in of my hair and I LOVE it!! Once again I have healthy hair!! Since my recent chop I am determined to keep my hair healthy and gorgeous, even though color will of course be applied several times in this up-coming year. Below I have listed several of my favorite prodcuts that will help you maintain the integrity of your hair throughout this holiday season and into the new year!

A professional shampoo and conditioner is comparable to the base and top coat of nail polish. If you color your hair, it is especially crucial. I often hear comlplaints about the price of the "good stuff", but you have to look at is as an investment, you use less and it will last you 3X's as long! Aquage Strengthening is my FAVE!


 
(For More Info: Click HERE)

Aquage also makes a heat resistant/shine spray that smells amazing, protects your hair AND adds immense shine. It is a must! Especially for those fancy Christmas parties you'll be attending.




(For More Info: Click HERE
There is a new product out by L'Oreal Professional called Mythic Oil Milk. I cannot even put into words how much I like this product so just try it for yourself!! Spray it in your hair when wet and style as desired. You WILL notice a difference!



 (Click to Buy: HERE)
CALLING ALL DEEP CONDITIONER LOVERS!!!! Two Words for you! POWERDOSE TREATMENTS! These little protein-packed bottles are like liquid gold. By the 8th treatment your hair is promised to be restored back to a virgin state. These are a must try! (Mythic Oil contains several of the same ingredients so use together and your guaranteed brilliant results!)

 

 
 (Find this product: HERE)
 
For all of these products, Google local salons in your area that carry them. You won't find these in your Wal-mart or Target.


One more thing before I go! I've had an itch for a violet/berry lip for the holidays. I just discovered "Hang Up" by MAC. It's my new fave, and featured in my picture!


 (Click to buy: HERE)
Hope this was helpful to you all! Merry Christmas!!!!

XOX- Cortney Hart

p.s. Sometimes saying a simple "yes" to new ideas/prodcuts can open a whole new door. Think of the outcome of Mary's simple "yes" in Luke 1:38. Oh, how it hung her world! Ours too ;)

No comments: