December 8, 2012

Day 9: Anna Huch Reed - Texas Traditions

 

God has blessed me with three amazing, happy, beautiful children, and I've been married to the love of my life for a decade now! Living just outside of Dallas (aka: The Promised Land!), and life is gooood, y'all!

I love my life! I look at my family and am amazed at how God has blessed me. I have an incredible husband of over 10 years, Brandin, who is the hardest working and sweetest man in the world, not to mention gorgeous; twin boys Asher and Judah who are so incredibly precious and special, they amaze me and make me laugh every day; and the icing on the cake, our little Aviva, pure sunshine who melts us and makes our life so very sweet! My parents, brother and sisters are beyond incredible - they are our support our best friends! Thank you Lord! You won't hear me complaining!
 
 
 
 
 (via: Facebook)
 I love when my house is lit up with Christmas lights, inside and out. Even when it's 75* in December, twinkle lights and candles make my Texas home feel cozy and wintry and make me want to snuggle up with my lovies. Every year we try to take the kids to the Luminaria Night at the Shores in Rockwall. There's hot chocolate and candy canes with Santa and then a magical ride through the neighborhood to see the lights in beautiful horse drawn wagons. Bundled up with my family, it's one of my favorite nights of the year, and some of my most treasured holiday memories. Merry Christmas, y'all!
                                                    (via: Meshali Mitchell Photo: HERE)
                                                                    (Via: Facebook)
                                                    (via: Meshali Mitchell Photo: HERE)
                                                                      (via: Pinterest)
                                                                      (via: Pinterest)
                                                                     (via: Pinterest)
                                                                     (via: Pinterest)
                                                                     (via: Pinterest)
                                                                     (via: Pinterest)
                                                                    (via: Pinterest)
 (via: Pinterest)
                                                    (via: Meshali Mitchell Photo: HERE)
                                                   (via: Meshali Mitchell Photo: HERE)

                                                   (via: Meshali Mitchell Photo: HERE)




Ps - If you are in the Dallas/ Fort Worth area, the Luminaria night is December 15th 2012 in Rockwell Texas, at the shores...

No comments: