October 2, 2013

Beauty Find: $10.98 mascara


Just yesterday started a fabulous sale on mascara at one of my favorite beauty stores around, beauty brands!!! $10.98 for at least 8 different high end mascaras! I went in yesterday, but I couldn't make up my mind, and I had made up my mind one of two things would have happened. 1. I would stayed until they closed for the day or 2. Bought all of the mascaras that are participating in the sale... Neither one was going to work, so I went on my merry way... And then promptly looked at reviews online. 

I'm one who loves volume on my lashes. The more va-va-voom on my lashes, the better! (That and lipstick...) 
So I think I've made the decision of which one I'm getting...(yes, I'm only getting one this time...well, I think!) I think I'm either going with the:
Tarte gifted Amazonian clay smart mascara
DuWop lash venom
Per-fekt lash perfection gel

If you're not sure you have a store near you, or you want to participate in this amazing deals, go to: www.beautybrands.com and check it out!!!


Also, Butter London made it to Beauty brands, and I am such a happy girl, because I just adore butter london and I told one of the sales associates last year, that the only thing that I would LOVE about beauty brands even more would be if they started carrying Butter London! And they did! The entire collection, beauty & their nail line!!! Whoop whoop! 
P.s. Just. The other day, my sister Heather texted my that www.zulilly.com was have a sale of 3 Butter London's for $26! Pretty good deal I might add, since it would cost you $45 otherwise, if you had purchased it through a retailer. But anyways, so all the sets I was looking at & thinking about getting was surrounded around a metallic charcoal grey color called chimney sweep. Well, I ended up not getting the zulilly bunch....but, as I was going through my nail polishes for the preparation for last Fridays DIY painted bobby pins, I discovered that I already own chimney sweep! Yippee! It was like a mini Christmas for me! So happy! 


And one more thing, beauty brands also has a sale going for $9.98 hair sprays... I would check it out if I were you! 

And they also have Deborah Lippmann nailpolishes 50% off right now! Because they had to make room for Butter London! ; )

No comments: