October 16, 2013

Thankful Thursdays: Grace

grace
grās/
noun
  1. 1.
    simple elegance or refinement of movement.
    "she moved through the water with effortless grace"
    synonyms:elegancepoise, gracefulness, finesseMore
  2. 2.
    (in Christian belief) the free and unmerited favor of God, as manifested in the salvation of sinners and the bestowal of blessings.
verb
  1. 1.
    do honor or credit to (someone or something) by one's presence.
    "she bowed out from the sport she has graced for two decades"
    synonyms:dignifydistinguishhonorfavorMore


    I'm not sure about you, but I'm so thankful for grace! There are times that I look back, and all I can see is a grace filled life. Were there hard times, yes. But my past has been and will forever be covered in grace! 
    I have an image of God, he has a can of red paint, and he's pouring it over my past, future & present. Then he's marking it, and it says "covered". My life is covered in grace. Your life is covered in grace. We have favor wherever we go. Favor is chasing us down & overtaking us! 

    This is the year of Great Grace. Each of us can choose to walk in it or walk out of it. I'm walking in it for sure! 

    We didn't do anything to deserve unmerited favor and yet we still get to receive it. That's how cool God is! He just Loves us! He longs to be good to us! 

    Hope this brightens your day! And I encourage you to write down what you're thankful for, keep a grateful heart always! 

    Love y'all, Ryn

No comments: