October 16, 2013

Beauty Find: current favorites

Here are a few of my favorites right now... 
Some I've had for awhile and others, I've only had a short bit. But all of them I currently liking...a lot! I have kind of categorized each product. Let me know if you have used any of these products, I'd love to know your opinion on them too. 

Hair:
I first heard about this hairbrush from Zoe from her YouTube channel Zoella. Then I saw it in ulta, and knew I wanted to try it, but didn't get it. Then I was in there again, and decided to buy it. Glad I did! It's great! So soft & so gentle! And it does what it says with the pamphlet it comes with, which states: promotes healthy looking hair by noticeably increasing shine, leaving it looking silky smooth after styling.  I would recommend it to anyone, it's that good! 

This stuff is so awesome smelling! Mmm, it smells floral-y/fruity, but it smells really good! And it gives my hair an extra oomph. My hair can last about 3 days of no washing, it was only doing 2, until I used this stuff! But this stuff costs $18.98! Eek! But it's really good!


Make-up:
This is one of my neccessities for leaving the house! I try to never leave without my bold brow! This is great! And the price tag is only $3.00! Ya can't beat that by much less! But it lasts all day, it doesn't smudge and it gives me the look I want!

I just bought this mascara and I must say it's amazing! And it doesn't have any of the harmful things that normal mascaras have in them. It's a vacation for my eyelashes! The formula is so soft, it doesn't flake & it's so easy to wash off! But even though it's healthier, it's still voluminzing and lengthening! Amazing product! It will set you back about $30. But hopefully it will last a long time.

This is my go-to shade for fall & winter! It's perfection. The perfect berry shade. 
All because a girl came into my booth last year at Funkyfinds with this shade on! I wouldn't have known about it if I hadn't of asked her what it was! Back to the color, it's such a deep color, but it's still soft enough for you to dab it on your fingers and rub it on your lips. 

These two NYX products are great. The wonder pencil is awesome for your lower lash line. It brightens it well. And the HD concealer is great for spot concealer & under the eye. It's a great pick-me-up eye concealer!

Last but not the very least, this blending sponge phenomenol! I really like sponges. I received this last Christmas and I thought I didn't have a use for it, but I finally figured out that I do and I've been using it non-stop! This is not the beauty blender. But I still like it!


Body:
I bought this last year and I really haven't used it much until recently. It's been great for my underarms. They have been a bit irritated with the other deodorant I've been using so I decided to try this again and so far my underarms feel great! It an awesome product!

Apps:
Two apps that I have been enjoying are: scrabble & kindle! It's nice to work out your brain! I recommend both apps! 




And there you have it! Hope you enjoyed it! Leave comment below, if you like any of the products or if you have any questions or statements! Love y'all! -Ryn

No comments: