October 31, 2013

Thankful Thursdays: schedules

I'm thankful that my schedule will be back to normal soon! I'm sorry y'all! It's been crazy busy! Also it's harder than I thought to add another day of blogging to the mix! But I have enjoyed it! 

But for the past 2 days, my days have consisted of this wittle face!
Which isn't a bad thing at all! 
She is so precious! I'm also thankful she doesn't burst into tears when she sees me anymore! Thank the Lord! 

And then I've filled my days with preparing for Funkyfinds next week!! And then I will also be adding items to my etsy shop soon too, so those of you who will not be coming to Funkyfinds can still purchase some incredible items for you & loved ones. I'll also try and post pics of the booth!

Also, I've been celebrating my friend for 16 years (time flies) as she gets married TOMORROW! wow just wow! I'm so thrilled for her and husband to be! 

So hopefully by next week I will be back on a schedule! And by the next week I should have a new DIY for ya! 

Love y'all! - Ryn

1 comment:

Fragile Bird said...

Aw wow, you've got some busy times ahead.

Such a little cutie by the way

Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

Helen

x