October 7, 2013

Styled: Dyanna G.

So on Saturday, I had the pleasure of styling my wonderful & beautiful sister Dyanna!!! Which she had to trust me with a few items, though I think she can trust me as a stylist now...  I have been wanting to style her, and We both finally had time to. Yay! It was fun! And her closet is a dream! (They just finished renovating it! and it's impeccable, the DIY network would be jealous!) here are some of the outfits we came up with:
Playing with color! Greenish turquoise blouse, deep royal blue cigarette pants, purple suede flaps! Perfect!
Cream L/S blouse with black leather trim, dark royal ble cigarette pants, black & white polkadot heels.
Black & white sleeveless blouse, dark royal blue cigarette pants, royal blue heels.

Perfect for going to a fancy event! Wide-leg satin pants, cream beaded top & bright magenta shoes! Can you say classy? Because I sure can!
Sequin raglan sleeve tee, dark royal blue cigarette pants, velvet flats.
Chambray shirt, dark royal blue cigarette pants, royal blue suede shoes.
Silky grey hi-lo top, grey cardigan sweatshirt, toms boots in taupe.
Perfect for a holiday party! Red V-neck sweater,  green & whit striped Oxford, black skinnies, caramel boots
A more casual outfit, perfect for going out! Black skinnies, grey cardigan sweatshirt, Rhinestone sweatshirt.
Boucle jacket, purple top, black velvet pants... 
Plaid shirt & boot cut taupe jeans



There are a few styles that I would like to try out! But I will try and refrain! Since she still hates to match! Hah! ; ) And we don't even have the same styles, but we do have similar taste in a way!

You wouldn't know that if you had seen us earlier that day (before I changed!) We both had similar nail color on and berry color lipstick! (I changed mine to a neon red color) but it makes since, I used to love to match her when I we were growing up, she, on the other hand hated the fact that we matched! Maybe she just missed the good ol' days! 😉

The only thing I would say she needs to supply her closet with would be: more skinny jeans, new tank tops, long sleeve trendy tees, long sleeve dressier blouses & Maude C. Jewels... (Hehe!)

I would define her style as: classic, conservative, stylish, classy, with a touch of trendy! 

You know it's funny, no one I style has the same style, they all have different genres of dressing! No two are alike! I think its really cool! i think that's why each of us are unique & beautiful! 

If you enjoyed this & thinks she's beautiful, please leave a comment below or on Instagram: @RynB 
Thanks guys! And have a fabulous Monday!

No comments: