October 3, 2013

Thankful Thursdays!


Today starts the series of Thankful Thursdays!!!  Are you ready? 


I'm grouping two very important things in my life together, because without one of them the other one wouldn't exist. And this may sound cliche to you, but I'm very fond of both! 

1. God. Without him, I couldn't do what i love doing. I wouldn't have a fabulous  God-fearing family. And I would probably be drained all the time! My life is amazing because of God! He's so so good to me! My passion & dreams are so much richer because of having a relationship with Him. Not saying it has always been easy, but my life has a purpose!

And 2. I'm thankful for my family! You would think that I'm Italian, but I'm not!  I love how it has evolved. How I have great parents, who would go to ends length to help me out. A mom who will converse with me, teach things to me & run errands with me. And a dad who will help me with power tools! You mean the world to me! And i love you. For my sisters, even though they can irritate me royally, I still love them. They are some of the best women I know, all three of them! For my brother-in-laws, I know at least one of them would drop almost anything he was doing, if I called for help! He's such an awesome guy & super funny too!
The other one is pretty awesome too. He's harder to get to know, but I'm seeping in! I'll love him, whether he loves me or not. But I'm pretty sure that when I bring a guy home, my two brother-in-laws (and most likely my sisters) will infact threaten the safety of his own life if he should even think about harming one strand of hair on my head! Beware guys! Haha! 
For my nephews & niece, I love each of you so so much! You are so valuable to me!
And of course I love my dog Graycie, she's such a great doggy! 

So those are only some of the things that I'm thankful for! What are some things you are thanful for?!

 Until next week! Keep a thankful heart! -Ryn 

No comments: