October 14, 2013

Style find: ankle boots

Today was a rather rainy day... Which I love! I could so live in London or Seattle, just for that reason. 

But I went out today and went to one of my favorite dives on Magnolia ave, which is Paul's donuts, subs & gyros! Yum! The gyros are so good! And well the donuts are tasty too! So if you love near Fort Worth or you're traveling to the Dallas Fort Worth area, be sure to check them out! But they're closed on Sundays and are only open til 3:00pm. 
-I got the gyro plate-

Then we (mom & I) went to trader joe's, picked up a few things we needed. And I stopped at DSW warehouse, because well, they had a huge sign say: CLEARANCE. And I went in while my mom got a tea down the way at Starbucks... I'm glad I went in, because I've been on the search for genuine leather or suede ankle boots madewell-esque for a while. Well I found them and they're comfortable, cute, black boots!!! And the great thing is, they were under $40!! Praise Him! 




And now, I'm going to rest for a bit, then draft a pattern, work and exercise too, before the night is over! 

So awesome! So my Monday has been a great one! Tell me how yours was! 👇👇👇

-Ryn

No comments: