October 21, 2013

Style Fyle: my uniform

Style Fyle: my uniform


This is definitely an outfit I will partake in! The only things I do not have at the moment are: the tee, tan Chelsea boots & the transport bag. But it won't be long now. But I can totally see his as a "uniform" of sorts. I just bought a pair of black leather Chelsea boots. And I'll be getting/making the tee soon... And I put the bag on my Christmas/Birthday... So, isn't this such a cute outfit though?! 
Black high-waisted skinny jeans & hi-lo baggy tee which you can tuck the shirt in front, or let it hang loose. Once you have the basics down, Then you can add on your accessories. Boots are a standard for fall. Sometimes winter. Then pick the bag you want. Then which I just saw this idea was to polish your nails in black or dark grey (Butter London Union Jack black & chimney sweep are my faves) and then add matte top coat to the nail color! Then add your lip color! (Favorite colors: Tarte lipsurgence in exposed and MAC rebel lip color) 
Then, you can add a leather waterfall jacket or a cardigan. 
And I've been liking my hair right now and I just like it to hangloose. But if I'm on 3 day hair, I may opt for a messy bun instead! 

Let me know what your style uniform is! 
Have a great week! -Ryn

Old Navy stretch jeans
oldnavy.gap.com

Leather boots
$640 - margarethowell.co.uk

Mango ankle boots
$97 - mango.com

Mac cosmetic
maccosmetics.com

No comments: