December 25, 2013

Advent No. 25!!!!!


Merry Christmas to you all!!! It's finally here! 
How's your day been so far? 
Did you all get fabulous gifts?! 
How were your gifts received? 


Well, this been so fun learning about how others have celebrated their holidays! I want to personally thank Dominique, Anna, Meshali, Sundee, Aubrey, Jenny, Anneke, Melina, Nicole, Caitlin & Shae! Thank you so much for participating in styled by Ryn's annual advent countdown! It blessed me so much for each of you to be a part! You all are wonderful! And it blesses me that I call each of you friends! Have a very Merry Christmas! Love you all! -Ryn

So wonderful readers, what I want you to do is rest, relax & remember the reason for this season! We wouldn't be celebrating without Jesus coming to save us! So hug your loved ones & be thankful! 
Love you all so so much! 

P.s. Styledbyryn is moving after the first of the year! We will be on wordpress! But I will leave all of these posts here for your reading enjoyment! So it will for now be styledbyryn.wordpress.com : ) hope to see you there! 


Have a very Merry Christmas! -Ryn

No comments: