December 30, 2013

Soul searcher: Out with old and in with the new!

Wow! Almost a new year! It's seems as if this year just started and we're already starting a whole new year! 

I've already been so blessed. It's been a tough year, but with that being said, I'm really looking forward to a new year! I believe this next year is going to be our best year yet! Don't you agree?!
I mean, there were highlights I really loved! (New York & a niece, anyone?) But if I were to start this year over I would do a few things differently! But what's done is done, right?! This year seemed to be kinda stagnant to me, until the end... Then things picked up, I felt inspired again and I really have a vision of what I need to do in the future. So all in all it was a good year, it just was a bit weird, I guess! 
But the highlights were amazing! I loved the highlights! 

Are you already making a New Years resolution? I sort of am too! But let's be realistic together. Because sometimes I set these goals and within a month I'm already kicking myself for not sticking to the "plan"! Reality is key in getting stuff done that needs to be gotten done. 
Not saying you can't do the things on your list, but you may need some supernatural powers to progress yourself in that thing you're trying to get done! (Which with God all things are possible) but just try and be realistic. Losing 100lbs in two months is not realistic unless you have a medical issue with your body... Which isn't good! But writing down that you would like to get yourself to lose about 50lbs(?) by July is a healthier way to not fail at a resolution. The first step is finding the lifestyle way of eating and exercising and start from there! It's not a bad thing to take time to become healthy. Or to mark off something that's on your resolution that you would like to accomplish before the year is over! I think it's fun to be able to accomplish those dreams. 

A few things that I would like to accomplish this year, would be:
Get my jewelry line in at least 3 stores/ boutiques around the country.
Go zip lining 
Have my head shots taken by my favorite photographer Meshali.
And Travel to Europe. 

These are only a few of things I'd like to do this year(I have more, but bore you with them)! But it's a great start, right?! I encourage you to write down things you want to do and accomplish and then do them! 
This next year, I don't want to have any regrets! I want to be fearless(but not stupid!) and I want to be BOLD! 
Be bold with me! 

Love you all,  see you in the new year! 
Remember the new site is: www.styledbyryn.wordpress.com to read new things I'm posting! : )
-Ryn
P.s. Get the dreams&goals app! It'll help! ; )

No comments: