December 10, 2013

Advent No.10: Anneka's Ideas of Christmas



Good Morning Styled by Ryn readers! I’m Anneke (pronounced On-ika) from The Fresh Lime, a blog about all things essential oils! My husband Ryan and I live in Salt Lake City, Utah! We have been married for a year and a half. Every day is a new adventure for us! Ryan is a finance guy and I work in the healthcare industry. I was introduced to essential oils 3 years ago when my aunt gave me bottles of dōTERRA lavender, lemon, and peppermint as a Christmas gift. It was love at first sniff and I have been smitten ever since. I am amazed at all of the different things that I am able to do with the oils! Be sure to head over to The Fresh Lime if you are interested in cooking, cleaning, healing and creating with essential oils!

We just had our first major snowstorm in Salt Lake City, leaving about a foot and a half of snow on our doorstep! Christmas is just around the corner for us and after shopping for all of the people on my list, it occurred to me that I hadn’t taken the time to really think about what I wanted for Christmas this year! So I did what all overly excited children do during the holiday season and I made a Christmas Wish List!

This year I really tried to focus on improving my physical health. I have grown a greater appreciation for women who are strong instead of just being skinny! Over the year, I developed a passion for exercising and looking cute while doing it. Here are a few of the things that I am hoping for this Christmas!


Nike Free TR Fit 3 Print
Available HERE

 



Zella Crisscross Sports Bra
Available HERE



Lululemon Wunder Under Pant
Available HERE

  
Olompali Half Zip
Available HERE



dōTERRA’s Deep Blue Rub
Available HERE



Baggu Weekend Bag
Available HERE

Happy Holidays!

No comments: