December 1, 2013

Advent No.1: Ryn's Traditions



My favorite holiday is actually thanksgiving. But my second favorite holiday is Christmas. Christmas time for me has a whole lot of traditions (New & Old) involved into just the name.
Each Christmas is different. But each of them are so wonderful.

This may sound strange to you, but I enjoy minimal Christmas decor. I don't enjoy decor where it looks like Santa threw up. But with that being said, I adore mercury glass, neutral sparkly things and my favorite is when we get a real live Christmas tree.
It's almost magical that way! and snow, decor isn't complete without snow!

Traditions seem to come & go. But the memories of us enjoying those traditions will ever fade.


4 traditions come to mind that I've enjoyed through the years.
1.) Going with my mom and sisters to Neiman Marcus for luncheon around Christmastime.
2.) Going to the nutcracker with family and getting dressed up.
3.) Starting the StyledbyRyn's Advent blogs. I started this last year and I enjoyed it so much, that we're doing it again. I have 12 lovely ladies sharing traditions, memories & fashion. So tune in every day to enjoy your advent! Comment if you'd like!
4.) Going to Holiday in the park with friends! : )

I'll be posting everyday on Instagram to let you know I have posted that days post!  @RynB
Have a very merry Christmas! Love you all- Ryn

No comments: