December 19, 2013

Advent No.19: Sentiments with Sundee

Meet Sundee. She is such a fashionista. I love her so so much. She has such an incredible heart and she's gorgeous as all get out! Show her some love by commenting on this post! -Ryn 

1. What does Christmas mean to you? A time of reflection on the past year and preparation for the new year.

 

2. What is your favorite thing about Christmas? One of my favorite things about Christmas is that feeling in the air.  For a moment it feels like everyone is in unison.

 

3. What is your day to day "uniform" for winter? Layers, scarves, and boots!

 

4. What are your top 3 beauty/makeup essentials? Eyeliner, blush, lipstain.

 

5. What is your favorite Holiday food dish? Dressing.  Definitely Dressing.

 

6. What is your most favorite Christmas tradition? Gingerbread Decorating Party w/friends.

 

7. What are your Top 5 Christmas movies you like to watch? Elf, A Christmas Story, The Grinch, Santa Clause, Miracle on 34th St

 

8. What gets you in the mood for the holidays? Candles, Candles, and more Candles.

 

9. Describe your worst fashion faux pas?  I’ve had so many, where do I begin?!  There’s an art to layering and if not done well I end up looking like a bag lady.

 

10. Which do you prefer, velvet or corduroy? Explain why. Def Corduroy…. Only b/c I have more of it in my closet than I have velvet.

 

11. Name 3 items on your Christmas list?  Bar Cart, Fall Wide Brimmed Hat, Black & White photos of the most beautiful Native American faces.

 

12. What makes your home extra cozy for winter?  Normally a fireplace, but my new place doesn’t have one. So my space heater has taken it’s place.  I’ve tried to dress it up. 

 

13. What are your top 3 things you've been eyeing this season. (Housewares, fashion, beauty, etc.) Oxblood Jacket, Animals on Sweaters, Sequined Pants

 

14. Name 3 things you are gifting others with? Napkin Rings, Pearl Earrings from India, Monogramed Bags, Mini Terrarium Kits, Owl Letter Opener

 

15. Do you like surprises or do you like to know what you're receiving? Surprises!

 

16. What is/are your favorite store(s)? And why?  Anthropologie-b/c everything is SO unique and I get a few ideas on how to decorate my place.  Goodwill- I’m a thrifting queen, antique malls.

 

17. Describe the perfect outfit? Pic

 

18. What is your favorite perfume/scent?  Dolce & Gabbana-The One,  Pink Sugar

 

19. Do you prefer to light candles or use battery operated candles? Which scented candles do you like at the moment? I prefer to light candles! It’s the only way!

 

20. Do prefer heels or flats? Any brands you like? I like both. As of lately I’ve been wearing flats more, particularly my moccasin booties.

 

21. Do you have any blogs you like to read? A Well Traveled Woman, Mix and Chic, STEPHMODO, Sarah Yates Photography Blog

 

22. What are your favorite Christmas tunes? Any albums that are on repeat this year?  Baby It’s Cold Outside, SHE AND HIM  Christmas album, FF5 Christmas Album, Otis Redding Christmas Album, Sufjan Stevens Songs For Christmas

 

23. Do you shop on etsy? If so, can you recommend 3 shops you like?   I’ve actually never shopped on their before.

 

24. Do you like Pinterest? If so, what do you pin more of: Home, style or cooking? Style.

 

25. What is your signature color for nails/lips this season? Oxblood.

 

26. What is your favorite scripture?Psalm 138:8 The Lord will perfect that which concerns me: thy mercy, O Lord, endureth forever

 

27. What is your ultimate Christmas carol? O Come O Come Emmanuel

 

28. Do you prefer to give or to receive more?  Giving is way more fun and my favorite part of giving is gift wrapping!

 

29. What has been the best Christmas gift you've ever received so far? Oooo…. That’s a tough one.  I really can’t think of anything.  I’ve received so many great gifts over the years.  One from last was my candle snuffer. 

 

30. Any charities you're giving to this year? Yes,  My friend hosted an event at little boutique called WRARE and all  the proceeds for that day went to IJM (International Justice Mission), an organization created to end modern day slavery around the world.  So I got a little shopping in for friends, but the reward was two-fold knowing that my money is going to be used to rescue girls all over the world.

I’ll also be buying toys for an annual toy drive that’s held in Mexico.


Merry Christmas, Sundee

No comments: